Friday, February 24, 2006

publicity




Have been doing quite a bit of publicity work for TAS the last few weeks. This is the lastest one for the TAS week movie screening. The first one is for physical prints and the second one, in a more compact layout is for email distribution. Usually, I would spend some time to create some original artwork, but in this case, the illustration has been kindly supplied by Hann, who drew it for studio 2 years ago. There are a couple more posters that needs to be done for TAS week, which I wished I could have done myself but had to hand over to my colleagues in TAS, as I've been rather pressed for time currently as school work has started to pile up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey HK... thanks so much. The publicity material has been great so far!! So good that a few of the goat posters have gone missing. ;)

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home