Saturday, September 10, 2005

joined the Apple club


I have joined the Apple club!

After months of trying to look for a new pair of jeans, I decided that I did not need another pair of jeans because I already own a good pair of Helmut Langs that was still holding up very well in its 4th year of wear. So in my typical fickle-minded manner, I decided to channel my hard-earned internship salary to the new Ipod Nano. I was already seduced by the sleekness when I saw the picture on the Apple website but I didn't really decide to get it until Friday evening when I chanced upon the launch day of the Ipod Nano at the Orchard Applestore. Walking in feeling hesitant, I was handed a display set to try out. My heart melted immediately when I held it in my hand, and at that point, I knew that I would not leave the store without getting one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's damn small... can't belive it!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home