Friday, July 08, 2005

hanging around ar+d


This is the place where you can find me for the rest of July till school opens. Just started at ar+d (thrid floor, lights still on) yesterday, doing some form exploration for a project. I guess you can consider that designing, at least it was more designing than what I did at CPG last year. The office has a pretty good vibe, monochrome colour scheme, Eames chairs, B&O player blasting loungy music, and a good collection of books. The boss trys to create a non-heirarchical culture that encourages sharing and discourse, though he is rightfully demanding and takes no shit for work. I have a feeling that I will have an interesting and enriching month ahead. Just spoke to a renderer today, he was going to charge the office $1500 for one rendered view. SHOCKED!

Didn't expect to find work with one month of vacation left. Thank you Tang Na for recommending me for the job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home